Jayaram Dasan, MD
Dr Jayaram K Dasan BSc, MBBS, FRCA
King’s College Hospital, London, UK
- Anaesthesia specialist training in London deanery
- Obtained FRCA in 1995
- Obtained Fellowship in Obstetric anaesthesia from University of Toronto, Canada in 2001.
- Appointed as a consultant anaesthetist at King’s College Hospital, London in 2001.
- Specialist interests in Advanced Airway Management, Bariatric Anaesthesia, Obstetric Anaesthesia, Trauma Anaesthesia, Maxillofacial and Craniofacial Anaesthesia.
- Founder King’s Advanced Airway Management Workshop in 2006
- Airway Management Lead Consultant at King’s College Hospital since 2010
- Chair King’s College Hospital Advanced Airway Management Course
- Involved as a speaker and Airway faculty for AAGBI, DAS, European Society of Anaesthetists, EAMS, NWAC, ISACON, NAC, SAARC, WFSA World congress
- Invited speaker at many national and international meetings