||Pre-Registration & Onsite Registration
|Students/Nurses/Anaesthesia Technicians & Trainee Anaesthetists
|| USD 300
Registration fees include
Terms and Conditions
- Access to all official scientific sessions.
- Access to the Opening Ceremony.
- Access to the Exhibition Area.
- CME Certificate.
- Bags and conference collateral.
- Coffee breaks and Lunches.
Cancellation & Refunds
- Registrations are confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- Registration fee applied will be based on date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required.
Refund of cancellations of registration will be made subject to the following deadlines and administrative charges:
| Cancellations received
on or before February 21,2019
||50% of the registration fee will be refunded
on or after February 21,2019
||We regret that no registration fees will be refunded
Notifications of cancellations must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat and the refund will be made after the Congress.
Insurance and Liability
- Please indicate the name of the participant on the bank transfer slip. When names of participants are NOT stated on the bank transfer, your payment cannot be linked. Consequently, your payment will be unknown to the conference secretariat.
- Currency exchange charges or bank collection fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your registration form and full payment. If this confirmation has not been received within two weeks, please contact the Registration Department email@example.com
- The Congress Program is subject to change without prior notice. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the Congress, the only liability of the Congress Organizers is to refund all the fees paid.
- All enquiries, changes and cancellations should be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat.
In registering for the Congress, you agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the Conference Secretariat accept any liability. Participants are requested to make their own arrangements with respect to health and travel insurance.
Confirmation of Registration for Participants
When your completed registration form plus payment is received by the Conference Secretariat, you will receive a written confirmation of your registration by email. The confirmation will include a registration number which must be submitted at the registration desk when receiving the congress badge and documents.