| Submission deadline: February 25, 2019
Accepted Format of Abstracts:
- Word document format, 12 point, times new roman font, 500 word count limit
- Use a title short and concise
- List affiliations of author(s) as briefly as possible, with city and country
- Add systematically one or more authors E Mails for correspondence
- Use standard and well-accepted abbreviations
- When using references, use standard and well-accepted formats
- Abstract content should be single-spaced and typed in lower case
- Abstracts shall be of original research and contain a concise statement of study aim
- Please include and indicate in bold the following four (4) parts of your abstract: Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion(s)
- Conclusions must be supported by your results and summarized within your abstract at the time of submission.
- Results “to be completed” and/or conclusions “to be discussed” are not acceptable.
Notification of Acceptance: March 04, 2019
You will be notified to prepare your abstract as a poster (160x85cm, portrait layout) or a short oral presentation of 10 minutes using 10 power point slides.
The presenting author should register and pay after receiving the acceptance email in order to be able to present his abstract during the congress.
Each Presenting Author can only submit one Abstract
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FINAL ABSTRACT
Once you have the abstract form completed and are assured you will have no more changes, select the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form by the submission deadline date listed above; once you hit this button your abstract is submitted and you will be unable to make any additional changes/edits. You will receive an error message upon submission if required fields are not completed.
If you need any clarification, kindly contact the Abstract department: email@example.com